Advantages of duct mounted dehumidifier
There are many advantages of duct mounted dehumidifier over the portable and wall mount units. First of all, duct dehumidification systems can fix remotely. Hence, it is invisible but yet does its work. Secondly, it does not contribute to noise in the serving spaces. A dehumidifier in ductwork is often an ideal configuration for indoor swimming pool rooms.
Another edging factor of an inline duct dehumidifier is that it has no limitation of its capacity. In other words, systems can customize for required airflow and drying capacity. Thus, it is perfect for large warehouses, community halls, and sports clubs. But, these units are expensive than other types of models.
Since duct mount systems can connect to the centralized HVAC system, it ensures a uniform effect. However, it will stop working in case the HVAC system stops working. This limitation might not be acceptable for an application like an indoor pool room where drying is a must.
SPD-50L duct dehumidifier.
SPD-50L duct mounted dehumidifier is perfect for small storerooms, jacuzzi, spa, and residential swimming pools. It has a flat design structure. It can be suspended from the ceiling or on the wall with ‘L’ shape metal brackets. Thus, it is easy to fix above the false ceiling with limited space. Also, it is available with a wired controller. This controller helps to user to operate the system.
SPD series model can install in six different configurations. Due to its low noise operation, it is often preferred as a whole-house dehumidifier. There is flexibility to incorporate units inline or parallel with supply or return duct. However, if not necessary the always connect the duct dehumidifier independently.
Uses of duct mounted dehumidifier.
- Fresh air intake can bring humidity to homes. Thus, the SPD model can dry this fresh air.
- Due to its compact size, it is suitable for small Jacuzzi rooms.
- It can help to keep the kitchen, pantry rooms, and storerooms dry.
- SPD units work silently. Hence, one can use it inside the spas also.
- This duct mounted dehumidifier is ideal for medical equipment rooms and laboratories.
- Extraction capacity is 50 liters per day at 30 degrees Celcius at 80% RH humidity.
- It is offered with a wall mount digital controller that works as a hygrometer also.
- It has an adjustable humidistat. Thus, the user can set the required moisture level.
- SPD-50L has a filter at the air inlet duct.
- The maximum power requirement is 1050 watts.
- This duct mounted dehumidifier has a rotary compressor with R410a gas.
- The recommended input power supply is 220-240V, 50Hz, 1ph.
- Dimensions: 92 x 44 x 37.5 cm
- Weight: 45 kg