CD-25L is a home dehumidifier offered by CtrlTech. High humidity at home is always harmful. It is the leading cause of the development of mold, fungus, and bad smell in the house. Hence, we need a capable house dehumidifier to reduce humidity. Portable types are the best home dehumidifier amongst all household units. CtrlTech offers a CD-25L dehumidifier for home use. Also, they provide industrial & swimming pool units also.
Other than portable types, there are whole-house dehumidifiers also available. These are basically a ducted unit connected to AC ducting. But the cost of the duct unit is much more than a portable type. Let’s explore the features and advantages of the CD-25L home dehumidifier system.
Features of the home dehumidifier.
As mentioned before, the CD-25L unit designed to use at home. Thus, it developed with quiet operation. The extraction capacity is 25 liters per day. This unit is available in white color with a blue stripe. The CD-25L has a 5.5-liter capacity condensate tank. As a result, users need not empty tanks on a regular basis. Besides, the unit has a “water outlet plug” on the backside on the unit. CD-25L unit also uses as a boat dehumidifier inside the yacht.
Users can connect the hose pipe to his outlet plug to drain out water. In consequence, the condensate tank of the home dehumidifier gets bypassed. On the top, the tank has a transparent window to level of water inside it. Users can access the container from the front side.
House dehumidifier from the backside.
The CD-25L house dehumidifier takes humid air from the backside. At the inlet, a filter installed. This filter can remove and wash with ease. The room dehumidifier provided with a two-meter power cord. When the system not in use, this cord can be wound around the power cord bracket.
Dry air get discharge from the top through air deflector. Also, the control panel available at the top of the unit. Control panel provided with operating buttons and indications. A handle and four-wheel make the movement of the system easy. The Control panel is full of features. Hence, CD-25L is the best home dehumidifier available in the market.
House dehumidifier control board.
The Control board of CD-25L helps the user to operate it. Users should understand the function of each button and sign before using the unit. CD-25L home dehumidifier supplied with user manual. To clarify, every aspect of the unit explained in this manual. With the help of buttons, you can give instructions while LED signs on give status and alarm.
Buttons on the control panel of the home dehumidifier.
The CD-25L control panel has the following buttons. For better understanding, please refer above the control board mimic diagram.
A. ON/OFF button used to turn on or off the unit. User needs to press this button once.
B. It is an air deflector ON/OFF button. Hence, it used to change the direction of the discharge air.
C. It represents Up and down buttons. These buttons, use to set the target humidity. The value of moisture will rise or drop 5% by each pressing down. Also, these buttons use to set the target shutdown time. The value of time will increase or drop 1 hour by each pressing down.
D. The key indicated by “D” is a timer key. It used to set a delay timer for automatic shutdown.
E. These are fan speed keys. Hence, these buttons used for set fan speed to high or low mode.
If you have kids at home, then kids might touch control board and change settings. To avoid it, the house dehumidifier has a facility to lock the panel. Users can lock the panel by pressing the Up and Down key together for five seconds. In the same line, users can unlock the control panel.
LEDs on the control panel of the house dehumidifier.
The CD-25L best home dehumidifier panel has the following LED indications.
- When the unit gets energized, it goes into standby mode. And, this indicator starts flashing. When turning on, this indicator is always on. When turning off, the system goes into standby again and LED flashes as the beginning. Point to note, during defrosting, this sign continues flashing. And after defrosting, this indicator will be on.
- “2” LED is for the “tank full” sign. If the tank is full, the unit will go into standby mode, and this sign begins to flash. It flashes with high frequency. When the user empties the tank and inserts it back, it doesn’t blink anymore.
- “3” is an air deflector on the light. It will glow if the user has pressed the air deflector button.
- “4” LED represents a timer on. This LED will begin to flash when the timing shutdown key pressed. It will always be on after the setting takes effect. It will go out when
- “5” are two indicators represent high and low fan speed. Whenever the system is on high fan speed, then the first sign will glow. In a similar way, when a unit on the slow fan mode, the second LED will burn.
Setting up the best home dehumidifier.
Before starting the unit, we need to position it in a proper way. For the right working, the system should have clearances on all sides. From the front side, there is access to the tank. And from the backside, there is the suction of air. Hence, there should be a clearance of at least 50 cm at the front and backside.
On the left and right side of the unit, there should be a clearance of at least 20 cm. Dry air discharge from the best home dehumidifier is vertical upward. Thus, there should be a clearance of at least 50 cm at the top.
- Make sure that the power supply should be as per the nameplate. Otherwise, it can damage the house dehumidifier.
- Free wind flow is the key to the best performance and energy conversion. So, check and make sure that the space before air inlet and outlet is clear.
- Do not forget to oper air deflector before turning on the unit. Otherwise, dry air discharge will block.
- If you want to use a water outlet plug, then connect the hose pipe tight. Use a hosepipe of 14mm diameter. Also, make sure that the hosepipe has proper slop.
Make home dehumidifiers in operation.
First of all, press on/off button once to switch on the unit. If you press this button once again, then the unit will switch off. But most important, once the system switched off, then do not switch on the unit for the next 3 minutes. During these three minutes, residual water on the condenser can flow into the tank.
As soon as you the unit turned on, air deflector will move to the position at an angle of 90 degrees. If you press the air deflector button, then air deflector starts moving at an angle of 45 to 90 degrees. At the same time, the air deflector LED will glow up. To switch off deflector, press button once more time. Hence, LED will go off, and deflector stops moving.
Setting humidity value.
Humidity value can set when the home dehumidifier is in operation. As mentioned before, users can use the “UP” and “Down” button to set humidity value. After start-up, the original value display on LCD is “CO.” Press the “UP” or “Down” to change the value as you want. Wait for five seconds; the system will accept input and then change the value to actual room humidity.
If you set the humidity to 30% RH, then display will show “CO,” and the unit will work in continuous mode.
Setting shut down timer.
Under working mode, the “Timer” LED will start flashing if you press the timer button. Besides, the LCD window will show time settings. By pressing the “UP” or “Down” key, the user can set required delay hours. If you wait for five minutes, the timer will get set, and the LED will always glow. After that, the LCD will show the room humidity.
Users can set the unit on slow or fast fan speed. Pressing the “Fan speed” button will change speed between high and low. And the corresponding LED will glow.
Please contact CtrlTech home dehumidifier Dubai for more information.