Features of CD-85L large dehumidifier.
CD-85L heavy duty dehumidifier has been designed to withstand rough conditions of industrial use. Casing of this industrial dehumidifier systems is made up of high quality plastic which enable it long life due to non corrosiveness of plastic. This dehumidification system has inlet from front side and air discharge from back side with circular hood. At inlet removable filter is provided which is washable. Duct can be connected to outlet air hood to direct dry air. This commercial dhimmification system is totally portable in nature with help of its strong wheels and push handle. CD-85L is commercial dehumidifiers with pump to drain out condensate at certain height also. Drainage point is on back side of unit. Two meter drainage pipe offered with unit. A circular water pipe supporter is given at back side of unit to wide pipe when unit is not working. From control panel of this dehumidification unit, user can set required humidity level. LCD panel continuously shows room humidity with help of built in hygrostat and set humidity.
Control Panel of CD-85L portable industrial dehumidifiers.
One of the USP of CD-85L industrial dehumidifiers units is that it is equipped with very user-friendly control panel filled with features. Control panel of CD-85L portable commercial dehumidifier has following keys/indications:
- ON / OFF KEY
- UP AND DOWN KEY
- PURGING INDICATOR
- DEFROSTING INDICATOR
- PURGE KEY
- HUMIDITY AND TIME DISPLAY
- TIME KEY
- OPERATING INDICATOR
Now lets get introduce by functions of all above keys and indications:
1. ON/OFF: Press the ON / OFF key to turn the unit ON or OFF.
2. PURGE: Press the PURGE key to empty water from the pump reservoir. During normal operation the pump purges automatically when the reservoir is full. Use “PURGE” before moving the machine to avoid water spillage. The pump will close automatically after forty seconds continuous operation.
3. V and ꓥ: Press ꓥ and V key to set or adjust humidity in the range between 26% and 90%. When the environmental humidity is below 26% “CO” will be displayed.
4. TIME : Display working hours and totally working time after turning on operation, it can display setting humidity (Left) and current humidity (Right), and humidity could be changed by pressing “Up and Down”. For the current time, and the time unit is based on minutes, for example, if it displays “0000:50”, it means that it has worked for 50 minutes this time. If you want to view the totally working time, please press “T” once more. And it will shows for 10s and return automatically to the original working hours. If you press “T” before it has lasted for 10s, it also can turn to the original working hours. If the unit is in power but not in operation, LED will displays nothing, and in this condition, the working hours at the last time will be showed for 10s if “T” is pressed one time. But within 10s, if “T” is pressed again, the totally working time will be showed for also 10s, and within 10s, if there is no action, LED will automatically turn down. In addition if “T” is pressed again when LED displays the totally working time, LED will turn down immediately. What’s more, the current working time will be deleted by pressing “T” for 5s continuously, and the time will be recounted, but the deleted time will be added into the totally working time.
4. DEFROST INDICATOR: The unit begins to defrost when the defrost indicator lights; the units stops defrosting when the defrost indicator is off. When defrosting finishes, the unit begins to dehumidify automatically again.
NOTE: The totally working time cannot be deleted, if the time id beyond the range of LED showing time, it will be deleted and recount from the start.
Setting up CD-85L dehumidification systems
Place dehumidifier in the upright position. When transporting a dehumidifier to site, allow the dehumidifier to stand for 30 minutes before switching ON. This is necessary to allow the refrigerant system to stabilize and avoid system damage. Operate the large dehumidifiers in an enclosed area, as this creates a drying chamber; Close all doors, windows or areas that open to external areas, to maximize the dehumidifier’s water removal efficiency. Keep traffic through the drying chamber to a minimum. Place the dehumidifier in the centre of the room away from walls and furnishings. DO NOT allow the airflows to be obstructed. The dehumidifier pump connects to a plastic drainage hose. The hose is stored on the back of the appliance. Uncoil the entire hose ensuring there are no kinks or restrictions and place to unattached end into a water vessel or run to outdoors.
Ensure that water which runs to outdoors does NOT create a slip hazard.
Water vessels MUST be checked regularly where used.
Operating instruction of CD-85L commercial dehumidification units.
1. Operation for general use:
a. Press the ON / OFF key to turn the unit on it, it will get into working mode automatically.
b. After using, press ON/OFF key to turn the unit off, while water pump will turn on automatically for 40 seconds to drain the rest water, and turn off automatically.
ATTENTION : DO NOT switch the power OFF by disconnecting at the mains socket outlet. To avoid water spillage; DO NOT move the dehumidifier for at least three minutes after turning the power OFF.
2. Key lock function: If the key of “T” and “Purge” are pressed for 2s at the same time, the defrost light will keep shining at the speed of 50Hz, and all the keys on the control panel will be in lock, but it can be unlock by the same action again.
3. Pipe Function: As to a much wetter space, use a plastic pipe with diameter larger than 170mm, and tie the pipe to hood, it will be much faster and more effective to make it dry.
Maintenance of CD-85L dehumidifier industrial size.
Cleaning Air Filter: Ensure the industrial dehumidifier in turned OFF and the plug is removed from the power socket before maintenance is carried out.
The working performance of the dehumidifier will be greatly reduced if the filters become blocked.
I. Remove the filter as shown in the diagram above.
II. Vacuum any debris from the filter using the vacuum hose and nozzle attachment.
III. Using the Luke- warm water and a mild detergent wash the filter and allow to dry.
IV. Once dry, re-install the filter into the dehumidifier.
Replacing Batteries: Follow below procedure:
I. Remove the screws in the four comes of the control panel of this portable industrial dehumidifiers.
II. Once the screws are remove, carefully lift the control panel to access the PCB.
III. On the PCB is a 6F22 9V battery, remove the battery and replace with new.
IV. Refit the control panel onto the PCB.
V. Refit the four screws.
specification of CD-85L Dehumidifier of large capacity.
Please refer following specification for unit:
|Model||CD – 85L|
|Moisture Removal capacity||85L/day (300C RH80%)|
|50L/day (270C rh60%)|
|Maximum Suction Pressure||2.5MPa|
|Maximum Discharge Pressure||4.5MPa|
|Operating Range||50C- 350C|
|Product Size||530 x 515 x 830 mm|
CD-85L Basement dehumidifier systems: Fault Code
Whenever this portable industrial dehumidifiers has fault condition, then unit will show EX (where ‘X’ is numeric) depending on nature of fault. With help of this fault code, we can understand fault issue immediately without much diagnosis and can repair immediately. Fault cold details are as follow:
|Error Message||Coli sensor error||Humidity sensor error||Low or no refrigerant||Water pump fault or blockage|
|Display Reading||Flashes every 30 sec’s||Flashes every 30 sec’s||Flashes continually||Flashes Continually|
|Reason||Time defrost mode, the dehumidifier is working correctly||50% R.H displayed Continuous mode in operation||Turn power OFF, Then turn ON again.||Dehumidifier will turn OFF automatically. The fault must be rectified before operation can commence.|
Please follow following table to trouble shoot issue of CD-85L.
|Dehumidifier does not operate||No Power to appliance||Connect plug to power socket|
|Switch not turned on||Switch on|
|E4 error is displayed||Check drainage flow|
|Dehumidifier collect little water||Insufficient working time||Allow more working time|
|Filter is blocked||Clean filter|
|Low ambient temperature||Increase ambient temperature|
|Condensate hose is blocked||Check hose for restrictions|
|Dehumidifier is operating but room is not drying||Doors and windows are open||Seal room from external areas|
To know more about CD-85L industrial dehumidifier, then please do contact us.