FSD Series Heavy Duty Dehumidifier.
FSD series dehumidification systems are specially designed for large areas like warehouses, community hall, cinema hall etc. Unique point of this heavy duty dehumidifier is that it has high airflow volume so as to dehumidify large spaces quickly. CtrlTech’s FSD series basically one of portable industrial dehumidifiers in their product range. FSD units body made up of SPCC cold-rolled steel sheet with powder coasting. Structure is made up of strong steel. Unit provided with four strong wheel which are lockable. Unit can be easily moved from place to place. Unit has powerful centrifugal fan which is energy efficient, convers large space, easy for maintenance, quite operation and has long life. It also has Expansion valve which controls flow rate of refrigerant automatically according to changes in working condition hence it has high efficiency and energy saving. G4 filters cleans air and protecting machine from duct. High quality precise and durable sensors are use in India. Evaporator coil has honeycomb structure which increases vaporization are, absorbs more moisture.
Features of FSD Commercial dehumidification system.
FSD series large dehumidifier has some of the features as follow:
- If the set humidity is higher than the actual humidity, the dehumidifier stops working;
- During dehumidification, after the compressor starts working, the fan and compressor can only be stopped after working for at least 3 minutes; the compressor can only be re-started 3 minutes after stops;
- If works under low temperature, the dehumidifier may judge the system temperature automatically and defrosts automatically; when defrosting, the indicator of defrosting is light, the fan works and compressor stops working.
- The system has auto memory. When all the mode setting has been finished, if there is sudden power cut during operation, or the power jack slips out, the system may store the current status before the power is cut and enter the operation mode before power cut automatically after power is supplied;
- Range for humidity is 20% -90%;
- If the dehumidifier is going to be spared for a long time, please unload the power cord or cut the power.
- High capacity FSD series industrial dehumidifier systems requires power of 380V/50Hz with phase sequence and open phase protection. When the external three phase power is not corresponding to the phase sequence required by the machine, or when there is open phase, all the buttons on the control panel do not work. Humidity display shows “E3”.In this phase, please check the phase sequence of power or check the power and restart the machine.
- Auto detection of temperature /humidity failure.
- When the system detects that temperature sensor exceeds the limited range, the system enters mode of temperature sensor failure. Under this mode, LCD displays temperature failure code“E1”,the system works in circle of dehumidification for 30minutes and defrosting for 15 minutes;
- When the system detects that humidity sensor exceeds the limited range, the system enters mode of humidity sensor failure. Under this mode, LCD displays humidity failure code“E2”and the system enters continuous dehumidification.
- After temperature /humidity sensor failure is limited, the system works normally.
Control Panel of FSD commercial dehumidifiers.
From the control panel of FSD series portable commercial dehumidifiers, user can do following tasks
- Power button provided on panel with which user can turn on or turn off unit. To turn on unit user need to press Power button once then unit enters in start up mode after buzzer buzzes twice. To turn off unit use need to press Power button once and unit will enter into stop mode after buzzer buzzes once.
- Plus button is provided to increase value of going to set humidity or timer value. When this button press, it increase value of humidity by 1% and value of time by one hour after once buzz.
- Minus button is provided to decrease value of going to set humidity or timer value. When this button press, it decreases value of humidity by 1% and value of time by one hour after once buzz.
Time button provided to set time and automatic start up and stop timer.How to start FSD best commercial grade dehumidifier.
Please follow steps given below to stat FSD industrial dehumidifier units.
- Energize the power, the dehumidifier will beep for once.
- Press the “On/Off” button for once, the LCD display is light. After all the displays are normal, the LCD displays current environment humidity.
- Setting of humidity: press “+” and “－” buttons to set the required humidity. When the set humidity is 3% less than current humidity, the dehumidifier works. when the set humidity is 3% more than current humidity then dehumidifier stops.
- When the set humidity is less than 30%, the dehumidifier enters the mode of successive dehumidification.
- Setting of preset time: Press the “Time” button for the first time, the “hour” time on the display flashes. Press “+” & “－” to adjust the current hour and minute time. Press the “Time” button for the second time, then “Start-up time” on the LCD flashes. Press “+” & “－” to adjust the current hour and minute time. When you press the “Time” button for the third time, then “Stop time” on the LCD will flashes. Press “+” & “－” to adjust the current hour and time. Press the “Time” button for the forth time, the mode of “preset time ”can be canceled.
- After setting the mode of preset time, if the dehumidifier is shut off, it will operate the whole mode of preset time; if it is in operation, it will operate the mode of “preset stop time”.
Operation Safety and Maintenance of FSD large dehumidifiers.
- Do not connect relay, extension cord or adaptor with this machine. Otherwise, fire, electric shock and heating can be caused.
- Do not place it near to equipment which give heat such as furnace and heater. Otherwise, the resin may be melted and causes fire.
- Do not use this dehumidifier in places with direct sunlight or exposed to wind and rain. This machine is for indoor use only.
- When there is any abnormity (smell of burnt), please shut off the machine and unload the power cord. Otherwise, fire, electric shock and new failures may be caused.
- Do not use this dehumidifier in places exposed to chemicals. The chemicals and solvent in the air may bring adverse effect to the machine and result in leakage in water tank.
- If the machine is spared for a long time, please unload the power cord. When clearing the machine, stop it first and unload the power cord. Otherwise, human injury may be caused.
- During continuous drainage, please place the drain pipe appropriately for smooth drainage. If there is any possibility that temperature around pipe may result in icing, continuous water drain is not allowed.
- Do not repair, disassemble or alternate the machine without authorization so as to avoid fire or electric shock accidents; Please place the machine in firm places;
- If the machine falls down, the water in water tank may leak out and damages stuff around and results in creep age and cause fire or electric shock accidents.
- Knacks to extend the service life of air purification filter mesh: If to be spared for a long time, keep the air purification filter mesh in plastic bag and save hermetically.
- Do not use dehumidifier in places that may be exposed to water. There may be creep age if there is water and result in fire or electric shock. Please use proper switch. Otherwise, fire or electric shock accidents may be caused.
- Do not damage or alternate the power cord.
- Do not place heavy things on power cord or heat up or pull forcefully the power cord, otherwise power cord may be damaged and causes fire or electric shock accidents. Please connect the power cord firmly with the switch. If the power cord is loose, there may be risk of electric shock.
- Do not stop operation of dehumidifier by pulling out the power cord. Otherwise fire or electric shock accident may be caused.